Me

Me
Behold my power!!!!!!

Monday 11 October 2010

RYCloud's Top 11 - Doctors from Doctor Who 11 to 7

As promised here are my reasons for the order of my Doctors. As always we've these lists I will start by explaining the last (my least favourtie) and the first (my favourtie in everyway). Without delay lets begin with.

Notes - No audio plays are being taken into account, only televised stories.

Number 11
Paul McGann - The 8th Doctor - 1996
Now there is nothing with McGann's Doctor, in fact if it wasn't for the idiotic american plot line about the Doctor being Half Human I'd say he was perfect. The thing is though he only got one movie, one and that was it...which is sadly not enough to leave a lasting impression.

Number 10
Colin Baker - The 6th Doctor - 1984/1986
Now I know some Cynical people will immediatly believe they know why he is so low, they will jump straight to the coat. Well your wrong suckas. Colin is 10th on my list mainly because of poor script writng which only picked up near the end of his time in the role, he is still (like all the actors who have played the role) a brilliant Doctor.

Number 9
Sylvester McCoy - The 7th Doctor - 1986/1989
Already to number 9 and 6,7 and 8 are already gone down XD . McCoy is here simply because sometimes...even though I love the dark tone in some of his stories...he brought too much goofyness to him. Granted the Doctor is meant to be goofy but sometime the 7th was a bit too much.

Number 8
Peter Davison - The 5th Doctor - 1981/1984
What shall I say about Davison, he brought his own wonderful charm to the role. Of course all Doctors have done this so it isn't much of a valid point. He had wonderful stories and scripts but I always feel a sense that he felt overshadowed by Baker (who shall I remind those who dont know, played the role for a record 7 years) when playing the character. A great Doc all round though.

Number 7
David Tennant - The 10th Doctor - 2005/2010
Now this I know I'm going to recieve a lot of hate for, so may I ask people at least read before they kill. The 10th Doctor was great...he had the dark tone of the 7th and the humour and charm of the 4th, the problem is (and this might mainly be because of script writing) his mood could snap in a second. Another problem is that RTD built up to a messiah type character, so much so his fans still today feel the show would have been better off it just ended with his Doctor.


_________________________________________
Look out for the next blog to find out my reasons for my placings of the other 6 Doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment